STALL HOLDER APPLICATION
The Food and Wine Festival will only be a successful event for the Region with the support of multiple providers of either food or wine on the Saturday. Our prime aim is to encourage you to take up display space for this purpose.
- Display site at Pioneer Settlement on Saturday 9 March 2024.
- Acknowledgment on the festival website and festival program
- Display of one company banner at the event venue (provided by the partnership partner)
- Opportunity to sell your product (food/alcohol) between 11:00am – 6:00pm on Saturday 9th March 2024.
- Prize draw permitted (if desired) you are welcome to provide a prize and invite visitors to place their business card in the draw to win the prize etc.
Note: You will need to apply for a temporary liquor license if selling alcohol on the day; a Food Handling Certificate (Streatrader) is required as well as public liability of $20 million.
Should you require further information or wish to discuss how you can become involved in this exciting promotion for the Swan Hill Region, please contact:
Phone: 0407 826 177